Page setup in Visio ?
Erica
2007-05-24 17:01:01 UTC
Hi,

I made a drawing in Visio (regular A4 format). Now I want the drawing to be
stored and printed in 700x1000 mm format. How do I set up this in Visio ?

If possible to set up this in Visio, would it be possible to export this
format into Powerpoint ?
Paul Herber
2007-05-24 21:53:54 UTC
On Thu, 24 May 2007 10:01:01 -0700, Erica
Post by Erica
Hi,
I made a drawing in Visio (regular A4 format). Now I want the drawing to be
stored and printed in 700x1000 mm format. How do I set up this in Visio ?
menu
File -> Page Setup -> Page Size tab
select Custom size and enter you new dimensions
You may need to drag your shapes to use the new diagram size.
--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd
http://www.electronic_chip_packages.sandrila.co.uk/