Hiding or showing a sub-item in a Master
Richard
2006-05-16 17:11:25 UTC
I have a master that consists of several items grouped together. I have set
up two custom properties. I would like to be able to hide or show two of the
grouped items depending on the value of the custom property. Can this be
done in the shape sheet and if so how?

Thanks,
Richard
John Marshall, MVP
2006-05-16 19:25:21 UTC
Each Geometry section on a shapesheet has a noshow cell. You can create a
formula that uses the value of the custom property to determine if the value
should be 1 or 0.

John... Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
Visio Wishlist http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm
Richard
Richard
2006-05-16 19:45:01 UTC
John,

I've found the noshow cell, but how do I access the noshow cell for the
sub-item. The noshow in the masters shapesheet shows or hides everything,
not just the one sub-item.

Richard
Richard
Michel LAPLANE