Create a user-defined cell to display shape's layer name
n***@gmail.com
2007-05-14 12:07:36 UTC
How can I reference a shape's own layer name to display as a field?
Specifically, I want to create a text box with a custom formula or
user-defined field that display's that shape's one and only layer
name. I can display the layerMember index by using "=LayerMember", but
can't figure out the name. Please no VB/VBA.

Thanks.
JuneTheSecond
2007-05-17 07:30:02 UTC
The 1st thing to do might be just making custom propery on the page.
Then please open the shapesheet of the page, add rows to the Custom Preperty
Section, (or Shape Data in Visio 2007). The number of rows are as same as the
number of layers. And then enter "Layers.Name" in the Vlaue cell of the first
row, "Layers.Name[2]", and so on.
--
JuneTheSecond