Maximum data size in shape data cell
Torben B Haagh
2009-10-26 08:00:54 UTC
Can anoyone tell me what the maximum amount of data you can store in a shape
data cell is (visSectionProp)?

We .NET XML serialize data to the cells, which naturally quickly can grow to
significant sizes, so it will be good to know what the maximum size is.

Does it differ in the different sections how much data you can store?

We use Visio 2010 only.

Torben
David J Parker [MVP Visio]
Torben