Link shape properties to shapesheet
Edwin Steenbeek
2014-01-19 18:12:16 UTC
Hello,

I have a shape with his own properties. I made a property as a numeric value. Let name this properties "Requested lenght". I made it os that when you drag and drop it out of a stencil, that is asked for the Requested Lenght width a popup.

I want to link is property to the shape sheet width. So that is resized to the desiered lenght.

Does somebody had a idea?

With regards,

Edwin Steenbeek
Paul Herber
2014-01-20 18:37:22 UTC
Post by Edwin Steenbeek
Hello,
I have a shape with his own properties. I made a property as a numeric value. Let name this properties "Requested lenght". I made it os that when you drag and drop it out of a stencil, that is asked for the Requested Lenght width a popup.
I want to link is property to the shape sheet width. So that is resized to the desiered lenght.
Does somebody had a idea?
With regards,
Edwin Steenbeek
These newsgroups are no longer in use and it is unlikely that you will get an answer here.
There are replacement forums for Visio, Microsoft's own:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/visio?page=1&tab=all

or Visio MVP VisioGuy
http://www.visguy.com/vgforum/