Text in perspective
MThompson
2006-05-06 00:35:12 UTC
Hello All,

Using Visio 2002 Pro (SP2)

I'd like to type some large text (say 20 Ft. tall), then lay the top of the
text rearward... as in perspective.
Kinda like looking at a word spelled out on a football field, looking at it
from the bleachers.

WordArt does something like what I'd want, and so do some CAD programs...
I'm trying to do it on a friends machine in Visio.
I hoped Text Blocks would allow me to do this but I've had no luck there.

Any Ideas will be much appreciated.

---------------------------
MThompson
Paul Herber
2006-05-06 01:21:28 UTC
On Fri, 5 May 2006 20:35:12 -0400, "MThompson"
Post by MThompson
Hello All,
Using Visio 2002 Pro (SP2)
I'd like to type some large text (say 20 Ft. tall),
Feet, 20 feet? (that's 6 metres) I think this a new meaning of the
word large.
Post by MThompson
then lay the top of the
text rearward... as in perspective.
Kinda like looking at a word spelled out on a football field, looking at it
from the bleachers.
WordArt does something like what I'd want, and so do some CAD programs...
I'm trying to do it on a friends machine in Visio.
I hoped Text Blocks would allow me to do this but I've had no luck there.
A word processor or DTP tool may do the job, I really can't see Visio
being suitable.
There are special programs for creating large banners.
--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/
Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/