Actually, it's not exactly what I've done, sorry.
I give you a step by step description of the bug
- I open a new drawing
- on the first page I create a shape ( a square),
- Opening the shapesheet, I create a UserDefined cell on this shape User.Row_1
- I double click on the shape to edit its text,
- Editing the text , I choose Insert/Fields... and I choose UserDefinied cell
- I choose User.Row_1. The page number appears on the text of my shape
- I create two new pages
- I copy my shape on those two new pages.
I now have a square on each page (page 1, page 2, page 3) with the text (1,
- I drag the page 3 for making it the first page
- I have the following values (page 3, page 1, page 2) with the texts (3, 2,
so it seems that the PageNumber function of 'Page 3' hasn't been refreshed
on my shape.
If I delete and rewrite the PageNumber() formula on my cell the values are
corrects (page 3, page 1, page 2) with the texts (1, 2, 3)
I work with Visio 2007 SP1.