Text on a Circle Tool
Chris Roth [MVP]
2007-10-18 19:07:23 UTC
Hello Newsgroup!
Over the years, I've seen numerouse requests for adding text to curved
paths. While this isn't part of Visio's core features, it can be simulated
with some automation code and ShapeSheet wizardry. I've posted the first
version of a tool that helps you to put text on a circular path. Have a look
and enjoy!

Circular Text Generator (version 1):
http://www.visguy.com/2007/10/18/circular-text-generator-version-1/

Note "version 1". We'll be updating this over the coming months to add more
features, so check back once in awhile!
--
Hope this helps,

Chris Roth
Visio MVP

Free Visio shapes:
http://www.visguy.com/category/shapes
Visio programming info:
http://www.visguy.com/category/programming/
Other Visio resources:
http://www.visguy.com/visio-links/
Paul Herber
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sandrila.co.uk/
Al Edlund
John Marshall, MVP
2007-10-18 20:26:25 UTC
So I nag? ;-)

That is a very classy solution, far better than the one I have (which is no
where near ready for a public debute). You get also get elliptical paths by
skewing the circle.

John... Visio MVP
Chris Roth [MVP]

Michel LAPLANE (MVP)