paste pic at specific location
Thomson
2008-04-18 16:01:00 UTC
Hello all,
I'm a newbie to macro and VBA. For work, I'm trying to make a picture to go
to a specific location on the page when it is pasted. And if it is possible,
the shape is to resize to specific dimension too.

Could someone give me a hand or show me to the right direction please?

Very much appreciate for all help.

Cheers,
Thomson
Paul Herber
2008-04-18 17:30:09 UTC
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:01:00 -0700, Thomson
Post by Thomson
Hello all,
I'm a newbie to macro and VBA. For work, I'm trying to make a picture to go
to a specific location on the page when it is pasted. And if it is possible,
the shape is to resize to specific dimension too.
Could someone give me a hand or show me to the right direction please?
Very much appreciate for all help.
either download the Visio SDK or have a look at
http://visio.mvps.org/VBA.htm
for some good examples of how to use VBA with Visio.
For what you want you will need to set the PinX, PinY, Width and
Height cells. Maybe also the LocPinX and LocPinY cells.
--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/