Passing Custum Properties to File Properties
Pirmin
2009-03-23 23:10:42 UTC
Hi.
Is it possible to pass values from Custom Properties to File Properties
without programming?
Some of the Custom Properties a user enters for a specific Shape, I
would like to appear in the File Properties Summary.
For instance I would like to pass the string entered in a Custom
Property named UserName to the File Properties Summary Author.
I was thinking, it should be possible somehow using ShapeSheet formulas,
but couldn't find out how.
Best regards
Pirmin
Paul Herber
2009-03-25 13:54:29 UTC
Post by Pirmin
Hi.
Is it possible to pass values from Custom Properties to File Properties
without programming?
I don't think that is possible.
--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.