The Hidden World of Shapes
Chris Roth [MVP]
2006-09-07 21:44:35 UTC
Hi Folks,

I've just published an article about all the different ways that you can
show and hide things in Visio. This is useful for understanding all of the
options available for hiding geometry sections, sub-shapes, and other
visibility issues.

You can find the article here:

The Hidden World of Shapes:
http://www.wanderkind.com/visio/2006/09/shapesheet-hiding-stuff-in-visio.html

I hope this will be useful information for some of you!

Chris Roth
Visio MVP

More Visio shapes, articles, development info and pure diagramming fun at:
www.wanderkind.com/visio
Chris Roth [MVP]
2006-09-08 08:43:45 UTC
Hi Folks,

Evidently I did something silly with the blog software - here's the updated
link:

http://www.wanderkind.com/visio/2006/09/shapesheet-hidden-world-of-visio.html

- Chris