How catches shape the migration
chris
2006-11-02 01:39:02 UTC
hi all,
I want when moves shape to obtain its location parameter,
Uses for to determine whether inside other shape(shape infinite nesting
function).As well as capture connector and shape real-time connection,Namely
already connected 2 shapes the couplings to change willfully an end
connection, might obtain the new connection shape immediately.
Ask how I should do?

thanks!
John Marshall, MVP
2006-11-02 13:42:51 UTC
Take a look at HitTest, SpatialNeighbors, SpatialRelation or SpatialSearch.
These will give you an idea of overlaps and nieghbours.

John... Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples? http://visio.mvps.org/VBA.htm
Visio Wishlist http://visio.mvps.org/wish_list.htm
thanks!
chris
2006-11-03 02:43:01 UTC
Hi John,
Thanks for your reply.I looked everywhere shape and application and page
and window all not to find these functions---HitTest or SpatialNeighbors or
SpatialRelation or SpatialSearch.You whether detailed explanation?
thanks!
John Marshall, MVP
2006-11-03 12:46:15 UTC
Visio can be "programmed" at two levels. The first is at the shapesheet
level and the second at code. The functions I mentioned are at the code
level, but once a program is written, it can be called from the shapesheet
level or be triggered by events.