Cylindrical Milestone Text Placement
AC
2008-04-10 13:11:39 UTC
Hi,
I am trying to change the text location of a cylindrical milestone. I
want
to move it from above the marker to display beside the marker. What do
I need
to change in the Shapesheet to accomplish this?
Also, can somebody please explain the formula below?
=IF(IF(User.visIsPin,Sheet.33!Controls.Row_2.Y,Sheet.33!
Controls.Row_1.Y)-Sheet.33!Height>0,1,0)

TIA.
Regards,
A. Crawford
Paul Herber
2008-04-10 20:15:16 UTC
Post by AC
Hi,
I am trying to change the text location of a cylindrical milestone. I
want
to move it from above the marker to display beside the marker. What do
I need
to change in the Shapesheet to accomplish this?
Also, can somebody please explain the formula below?
=IF(IF(User.visIsPin,Sheet.33!Controls.Row_2.Y,Sheet.33!
Controls.Row_1.Y)-Sheet.33!Height>0,1,0)
answered in microsoft.public.visio.general
--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd
http://www.electronic-chip-packages.sandrila.co.uk/