Visio 2003: Showing Custom-Properties of a Sub-Group in the Main-Group
Udo
2009-04-13 21:30:22 UTC
Hello all,

I have some shapes grouped as "Main-Group". There is a "Sub-
Group" (Sheet.34) in that "Main-Group" with Custom-Properties. I want
to show these Custom Properties as "Main-Group Custom-Properties" -
any hints? I would prefer
shown as "real" Custom-Properties, but using EventDblClick would be
another approach.

Thanks and kind regards
Udo
Scott Helmers
2009-07-04 00:56:01 UTC
Udo,

Did you create the custom properties on the subgroup? If so, why not just
create them on the group after assembling it? That way the custom properties
are legitimately on the main group.

If that's not an option for some reason, you could copy the shape data from
the subgroup to the main group with VBA code.