I want all my squares the SAME SIZE!
Alyson
2008-03-05 18:12:16 UTC
HELP!!!!!!

If you can answer this impossible question which should be an easy quick
answer, mad props to your ingenious mind!!

All I am trying to do in my Human Resources Organizational Chart is make all
of my shapes (which are all square boxes) the SAME SIZE (at once).

So far I can view the dimensions of a shape by going to the
Insert--field--Geometry, etc. Or I can go to View--Size & Position window
and type in the exact height and width of a box---but HOW in God's name can
one select all the boxes and find a field to type in the dimensions desired,
and have them ALL change to the same dimensions you specified at the same
time.

Can you help!?

Thanks!

(I'm also having issues making the connecting lines straight but that's a
whole different discussion)

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1132-1.aspx
Paul Herber
2008-03-05 18:37:44 UTC