Visio Shapes
Dakönich
2006-07-11 13:44:02 UTC
Hi all

I have got a big problem, I'm trying to copy jgp., gif. files into visio and
I want them to be in 1-D, so that it is possible to use their endpoints, so
that they won't move while I change the box, during tipping a text into.
If someone knows how it is possible to change from 2-D to 1-D line,
(possible to be changed in the menu: format ( behaviour ) please answer me as
soon as possible, because I'm pressurized.

DaKönich
John Marshall, MVP
2006-07-11 20:18:54 UTC
See answer in the other newsgroups.